In keeping with my slothful, non creative week, this entry should prove to be a little pathetic
- having to capitalize the letter I–seriously, shouldn’t that be auto correct in EVERY word processor around?
- getting ill right when you’ve caught up on all housework, knowing that as you lay in bed, NOTHING will get done, and you will have 3x the work waiting for you when you are well enough to push the start button on the washing machine again.
- being sick.
- passive aggressive BULLSHIT
- having to wonder if what you just read/heard was passive aggressive.
- small keyboards
- the fact that getting ANY kind of service in this state–at least through the Regional center–seems to take up to 6 months. I started the ABA process in JANUARY. i am STILL waiting to get a therapist in this house.
- that piece of shit computer of mine that keeps breaking down
that should cover it for this week. I’m going back to bed.