Ok. Imma jump on the gratitude train. because LORD KNOWS I can complain with the best of them. Its an art form, really. BUt as I scrabble out of this FUNK I have been in, I figured it couldn’t hurt to list some gratefulness.
I Am Grateful…
1. That my son continues to grow and improve. I try to live in the HERE AND NOW and not look too far in the future–BUT, at this rate, mainstream doesn’t seem like a far-fetched idea.
2. Being at home. Sure, finances are tight, but I can work from home and be here for the therapy he needs to help with #1. And its taught me to value what I do have, and the spirit of resourcefulness.
3. 6 years of marriage come Monday. He’s got his moments… 😉
4. a pound down. May not be much, but it’s something.
5. Morning snuggles with this face:
What are you grateful for?